Monday, December 1, 2008

Reaching 100...

Hi, everyone. I have BIG NEWS!! I have blogged for a little more than three weeks, but according to my sitemeter, already had over 100 visits! I thank all of you for your support. However since it is Christmas, I was going to put up new Christmas songs for my blog. However, I can't find many I like. So please..... Help me out. Leave a comment and tell me which songs you enjoy this holiday and I will but them on my blog before by Thursday. Be sure to tell me the artist of the song. (O.K., O.K.! You got me. I was trying to get over a hundred comments as well. Hey, a guy can dream, can't he?)

2 comments:

OneofHISOwn said...

"Mary Did You Know" by Kenny Rogers is one of my personal favorites! I'm sure you'll love it too! Love ya and hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your input, OneofHisown!
I enjoyed this Kenny Rogers person, too. I put his song on my playlist as soon as I read your comment. Do you have any other suggestions?

Post a Comment