Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Top Ten things I am thankful for

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, from yours truly, Anonymous! My mom decided to give us just one school project for this week. I am suppose to write down my top ten things I am thankful for. For those of you who are interested, I put my top ten things right here, starting with number ten.

Number 10: A house to live in. So many people are without a home. I am extremely thankful for mine.
Number 9: My dad's job. Many dads especially in these times are jobless. I am thankful my dad is able to support us.
Number 8: Food. There are a lot of people on this planet with out anything to eat.
Number 7 : A loving church to grow in and be nourished.
Number 6: A means of transportation. Although our van isn't the prettiest car you've ever seen, it does drive very smoothly and gets us were we want to go.
Number 5: Entertainment. This isn't a necessity, but I sure enjoy watching television and playing my game console, the Wii.
Number 4: My health and my family's health. Except for my little 4 year-old brother, Lil' Stinker, (diabetes, please pray for him) we have all been relatively healthy.
Number 3: Good friends. My buddies have been a continual source of encouragement and comedy.
Number 2: My family. I am, so thankful my mother, my father, and my brothers and sisters for their smiles, hugs, and love. I am also thankful for my grandmothers, cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandfathers.
Number 1: My God, who loved me so much to send his son, Jesus Christ, to die for me so I can live with Him someday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment