Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Battle of the Bands:The Sequel

We interrupt this program for a very special announcement: My sister, Princess Butterfly has copied me and decided to write her own blog! What nerve! Trying to take my loyal audience away from me! Hmph! Well fortunately, I don't know her site address so you can't go there just yet. When I do, I guess I will tell you guys about it. Just.... please.... don't abandon me. Anyway, back to the important stuff. Our next song category brawl is between the renowned Christian artist, Jeremy Camp, and famous Christian group, Third Day. The topic, Jesus' crucifixion, death, and resurrection. Without what our dear savior did for us, we wouldn't have a chance to be called God's children. It is the basis of our faith. So Jeremy comes with 'Would You Take The Place Of This Man,' and Third Day's Thief. Turn off the music at the bottom before you listen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment