Monday, April 20, 2009

Partying Through The Weekend

I have had a lot of things going on lately. Last week I had TBQ practice on Tuesday and Thursday. On top of that I went to one of my best friend's birthday/slumber party. That was last weeks highlight. I got there around 5 p.m. and we immediately went and jumped on my friend's trampoline. We did tricks in the air and bounced pretty high. When we got off one of the other guest pushed me into the pool with, shoes, jeans, and everything. That caused a inconvenience because it was 50 degrees and I really didn't feel like getting wet. I swung the guy around a couple of times and playfully choked him. We all laughed and he didn't I I had my shoes so I easily forgave him. Cause we're good friends, so we don't take things so seriously, so easily. Thankfully, I had brought another pair of clothes so I dried myself of and slipped on my dry clothes. When it got dark, we went inside and played video games and watched movies until cake time. We ended up staying awake until 2 a.m.! Yeah, it was a blast. This party was THE most fun I have had this year, even beats the Atlanta Open(this time I was able to stay healthy)!
Make that FOUR sleepovers for the year, one for every month(Which is more than I have had in all my life!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment