Friday, April 24, 2009

The Dark Knight, My Review

Last night for the very first time, I watched the much hyped-Dark Knight. Before viewing, I had heard from all my friends what a great movie it was supposedly. I also read on several Christian sites how violent this movie was. However, this movie kept me in my seat for over two hours. Storyline: Batman (a.k.a. Bruce Wayne), is doing his best to rid his city, Gotham, from all organized crime. As a result he has become a hero to some and a criminal to others. There are even some who pretend to be batman and fight crime. Then the Joker, a psycho killer who wears clown make-up demands that Batman reveal his true identity, or he will start murdering people every day Batman refuses to show his face. Will Batman remain anonymous, or will he be able to capture this mad clown? It's for you do find out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment