Monday, January 12, 2009

My Third TBQ Match Results

Friday night, before the Saturday's events, I was so nervous I couldn't sleep well. However at 6:45 a.m. sharp, I was ready for battle. And battle I did, my team enjoyed our first 8 wins 0 loses performance. We even defeated our arch rival team from Orlando. Personally, I was 5th in the region. If the day wasn't sweet enough, I got my parents permission to sleep over at a friends house Saturday night. We watched the NFL playoffs, played Super Smash Bros. Brawl on his Nintendo Wii, and made a podcast on my friend's camera to 3 o'clock in the morning. Sunday morning after the sermon, we had TBQ practice. Instead of practicing, coach recapped the previous day. He reminded us to keep winning in perspective and to continue to have Christ in the center of the ministry. Now here I am the following Monday telling you guys about it. Thanks for reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment