Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Rambling About My Oh, So Good Life

Wow, the spring holidays are already on us. First Saint Patrick's Day then Easter. As I have gotten older, these holidays have had less and less meaning for me(although I still got pinched for wearing red on you-know-who's day). I love getting ready the Regional TBQ competition and my mind is getting sharper everyday. Also, lately I have been spending a lot of time with some boys in my neighborhood. We play basketball, football, or video games all weekend. Fun Fact, 25% of this year has come and gone and I have already had 2 sleepovers, 2 vacations, and 3 trophies. Man, and I thought last year was off the chain. Hope it keeps up. The one and only bad thing is I have had three separate cases of illness this year. But I like looking at the bright side of things. My blog also having moderate success. Since mid November, anamelessdisciple has had 564 visits and averages six a day. Not to mention having almost 1,500 page views. Yes life is good. God has blessed me with so much I don't know what to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment