Saturday, March 14, 2009

Nice, But Still Leaves A Bitter Taste

My team and I did pretty well today. Just not as well as I would have hoped. We finished third place which means we don't get an automatic bid to the regional competition. Instead we wait for a wildcard invitation which kinda stinks, but hey there's a pretty good chance, my coach said 99.9% sure that there will be one. So, I guess there's nothing to worry about. Good news is a got 3 personal achievements and two trophies and a plaque to prove it, so it is not all that bad. Thanks for your prayers.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I think probably the real reason we did't come in 1st or 2nd If we were more familar with the time. When we went to the Wendy's and all talked and fooled around for a hour. I think that was one of the highlights.

Nathan

Anonymous said...

Thank's for commenting, Natster. Hey, we made it to regionals, not bad. Forget what happened and press on toward the goal to win the prize.
Phillipians 3: I don't remember exact verse number.

Post a Comment