Monday, February 9, 2009

The Story of Me: Part 2

Hello again. Part Two of, ' The Story of Me.

After my year of public school kindergarten, my father got an offer for a job with a better salary than he already had in the Tampa Bay area of Florida. So after telling our family members goodbye, we headed down to the Sunshine State. We stayed with a pastor for the first few months then moved into an apartment in downtown Tampa. My mother decided to give homeschooling another try when I was about 7 years old. At this point with one sister and one brother when my mother announced she was having yet another sister in this apartment. During this time, my family did not have a permanent church home yet until we attended Victorious Life Church in Wesley Chapel with Senior Pastor Ed Russo, who has always emphasized on evangelism. We liked his style and stayed there for about 3 1/2 years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment