Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sonic and the Black Knight

The newest title in the series, every one's favorite hedgehog is plunging into the world of King Arthur. This adventure has an almost Narnia type feel to it. Actually, in this game, Sonic uses a sword for combat. Sir Lancelot appears as Shadow the hedgehog and Sir Gawain appears as Knuckles along with other familiar Sonic faces. It is coming out March 3rd and I plan on renting it. I will give my full review latter. Anyway for those who are interested, I have a Sonic and the Black Knight trailer so you can decide whether you would like to purchase this game. I also have a trailer for the previous game, Sonic Unleashed. Make sure you scroll down to the bottom of the page and turn of my music before viewing videos.








0 comments:

Post a Comment